Position for an experienced business developer to sell consulting services. The Business Development Manager will be tasked with developing existing client accounts as well as developing new business across Europe.
Please send your resume and cover letter using our Careers form or send an email at email@example.com
You will be a proven business developer with experience of selling consulting services throughout Europe. With your proven contact base of clients, you will be able to build a sales portfolio to achieve annual targets. You will generate new business leads through RFI / RFP development, coupled with extending existing accounts through pro-active account management.
The right candidate will be results driven with a passion for selling. Happy to travel and create new business opportunities.
This is a full-time position, initially based in our Italian office for a period of approximately 12 months, transitioning across to our Sevilla office.
You will have a comprehensive contact base, motivated and targeted. You will be tasked with developing the European business portfolio.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Proven background of business development (sales background) within a consulting environment
• An established senior level network
• Skilled in performing presentations and leading meetings.
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Spanish
• Happy to travel
• Results driven
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
• Commission and Bonus Plan, with stretch targets, and the potential to significantly exceed base salary through the meeting of targets and objectives
• Attractive pension
• Car Allowance
• Private health care
• Life assurance and disability insurance cover